Invoice Discounting is Post-Shipment Financing meant to bridge the gap from delivery of goods or services to actual receipt of payment. The Bank can discount up to 80% of the face value of the invoice for goods delivered or services rendered to reputable off-takers.
- Company Profile
- Proposed security: Shareholder / Director’s guarantees / Title Deeds
- Statement of net worth for the directors (estimated values for Personal Assets and Liabilities.)
- Company Resolution to borrow (authorizing nominated company directors to borrow on behalf of the company).)
- Memorandum & Articles of Association (copy).
- Certificate of Incorporation and or Business Operating License (copy).
- Bank Statements for the recent past 6 months.
- Facility Application letter on Corporate Letterhead stating the nature/type and amount of facilities being sought.
- Tax Clearance Certificate (Current)
- Confirmed Order (from a Reputable Offtaker)
- Aged Analysis of Creditors & Debtors
- Letter of Undertaking from Offtaker to route proceeds through GetBucks.
- Latest Management Accounts
Hey! GetBucks would like to send you news on company and industry developments, our promotions, competitions and anything exciting we have up our sleeve.
Fill in your deets below if you would like to receive ongoing communications from the GetBucks team.