This facility is targeted at meeting the working capital and capital expenditure needs of players in the Agricultural sector. The Agri-finance facility is open to primary producers – farmers as well as Agricultural Value Chain players which include but not limited to; Input suppliers; Agro-Processors; Agro-Dealers; Commodity Traders; Irrigation schemes; Transporters among others. The key element is that there should be a confirmed reputable offtaker for the commodity being produced by the borrower.
- Company Profile
- Proposed security: Shareholder / Director’s guarantees / Title Deeds / Credit Insurance
- Statement of net worth for the directors (estimated values for Personal Assets and Liabilities.)
- Company Resolution to borrow (authorizing nominated company directors to borrow on behalf of the company).)
- Memorandum & Articles of Association (copy).
- Certificate of Incorporation and or Business Operating License (copy).
- Bank Statements for the recent past 6 months.
- Facility Application letter on Corporate Letterhead stating the nature/type and amount of facilities being sought.
- Tax Clearance Certificate (Current)
- Confirmed Order (with consistent receivables)
- Aged Analysis of Creditors & Debtors
- Production records for previous seasons
- Letter of Undertaking from Offtaker to route proceeds through GetBucks.
- Latest Management Accounts
- 3 Year Annual Financial Statements
- 12 months Cash flow projection
- Directors and Management Profiles
Hey! GetBucks would like to send you news on company and industry developments, our promotions, competitions and anything exciting we have up our sleeve.
Fill in your deets below if you would like to receive ongoing communications from the GetBucks team.